Monday, March 15, 2010

Choking My Very Existence.

Put me in solitary confinement so there is no where to run from these demons. We will perform the
dance of spiritual death intricate, dangerous and lucid. Fluid movements seemingly from memory, a warrior past life knowledge coming forth to finish what must be done. I will find the root of the tree of horrors and bring new life to it's seed. Transform the evil nature within into something more beautiful, full of light and wisdom form it's dark past, the experience of being submerged in pain and cloaked in shadow.


I have punished myself long enough in the name of fear. I must bring the cycle to an end. Extract from me the vines that choke my very existence. Reap from me what darkness had shown. I go into the forest, a solitary, to see out the madness, no distraction and no escape focused upon my purpose to murder the venomous seed before it gives birth to the end of life within me. This is the only way and I must embrace the terror. It will fuel me as I channel the energy. I must use every resource to my advantage and I will find the one of excess is the trepidation of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment