Friday, March 19, 2010

The Children In Black Hide All The Keys.

The closer you get to the light
the harder the darkness pulls
in search for wise sages to guide
distracted, delayed by fools

to find a real connection
in times of such ignorance
is the key to the chains leading
to freedom and bliss

as this blackened soul tries
to express and relate
to a generation, wasted
yet still I await

yearning for more luminous
touching words from a mind
held sacred in my heart
somehow aligned

fragmented pieces scattered
across the abysmal creation
brick by brick building
a final standing foundation

not only made hopes
sewn together by dreams
but of strength and knowledge
real yet intangible things

this power is what connects
the realm between reality
and sleep, subconscious
finding beauty in brutality

in a twisted mind full of truth
a balance between sides
an agreement can exist
if understanding will confide

know these things so well
but sometimes anxiety reigns
the darkness draws me in to sleep
as my soul reveals all it contains

primordial roots carry knowledge
that has been ignored for carnality
mass produced assembly line
a divided and brain washed mentality

I am continuously seeking fulfillment
a better life not just for me alone
all those incarnate, desiring release
my fellow flesh and bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment